Friday 6 May 2016

Coconut Lane Announcement, Haul and Discount Code!

Oh hey guys!

I am beyond excited to share this announcement with you lovely readers *squeals* I am now an official Coconut Queen! For any of you who are like what are you on about Leah? I have become part of the Coconut Lane Bloggers club aka a Coconut Queen. 

I stumbled upon this website when my awesome friend Harriet introduced it to me, first off its imperative that you guys look on this website. Coconut Lane is literally up my alley (does that count as a pun?) there is an amazing selection of products from cushions to phone cases and then quirky items such as socks and stationary. 

I decided to do a mini haul to test the quality of the products and just because I was itching to buy from the website. One thing that always catches my eye is quote prints, I have been wanting one for so long but some websites charge a fortune. I spotted this "Ride A Unicorn. Swim With Mermaids." print that I fell in love with (who doesn't love unicorns?) and knew that I had to get it, it will definitely be a piece to decorate my university room in July and at only £6 this A4 print is definitely a steal! 
 *Doesn't it blend in well with my Dot Creates Calendar? 





Secondly I bought a gorgeous marble case to my iPhone for only £13 an absolute steal in comparison to some phone case prices. I mean marble is still in trend right now and is ideal for most bloggers so why not snap this case up?




So that's what I bought but I also thought that I could share with you readers what is on my Coconut Lane Wishlist, most of this is for my new room at university. Now would be a perfect time to mention that for my readers Coconut Lane is offering you 20% all the items on the website with the code: porcelainnivory20 so no excuses! Happy shopping my loves. 



My Wishlist!






So there you have it my lovelies a discount code just for you awesome readers, so feel free to go a little wild on Coconut Lane with my 20% discount: porcelainnivory20. I love you guys, until next time.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig