Friday 23 October 2015

FOTD!

Oh hey guys!

I was contemplating what to do with my blog post this week and I realised I had these selfies from when I was feeling my make-up (we all have that right?) and I love this look for autumn so I thought I would share it with you guys!

*Ignore my big fat forehead, I don't think I can contour it away!






Let's start with the base: 
(Spot Correcting) Loreal True Match concealer 


Eyes/ Eyebrows...
Eyeshadow:(Socket) Benefit R.S.V.P 

Contour...

Lips..




I don't know if I should try and do these more often, my make-up collection doesn't really change so my looks are pretty much the same. Let me know if you do what such a thing.

That's all for now,



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© PorcelainNIvory | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig